10.11.2010

DIY Mini 'Laundry' Calendar - v.2011

I've gotten quite a few requests for an updated template of this little calendar (see original post HERE):


So I woke from my blog-hibernation briefly, updated the template and posted it for you to download. You can go to the original post for detailed instructions on how to make this. I added a calendar cover and a few more tag options in the new template, and it covers October 2010 through March 2012.

Download 2011 template HERE
Original post with DIY instructions can be found HERE

Goin' back to bed now, happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I remember this calendar! I loved it then and love it now. It's so cute! Thanks so much for the updated version, I'll be spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to join Facebook. How may I otherwise download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brenda: you do not need a FB account, just a Scribd account to download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become accustomed to the egg permanently attached to my face...my children will no longer be seen in public with me because my ignorance is so very, very visible. Thank you Dubbs for facing me in the correct direction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me the font you used for this calendar?
    Thanks,
    Mareda

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mareda: it's actually my own handwriting, i made it into a font and used it for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!

    I emailed you a while ago about the thread candle holders I made for my wedding. I just started a new blog and wanted to let you know I blogged about them and linked to you :)

    www.abrilliantmelody.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it's just something a little different. I'm curious though how you made your handwriting into a font.

    http://rarenotions.blogspot.com
    http://rarenotions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Greenby Nature: it was a long time ago so i don't remember which site i used, but i recall it was easily googled

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the new calander!!! That's exactly what I came to ask you & you already had it!! I love your blog & now am a follower! =) Thanks again .. super stink'n cute idea!

    ReplyDelete