7.06.2009

Worthwhile

I've spent endless hours on writing DIY posts that includes everything from detailed instructions to downloadable templates (I know I'm slacking as of late, y'all, but I've got a good excuse!). Honestly though, even with plenty of your kind and wonderful feedback on my quirky creations, I often wonder if they are ever put to use.

Enter reader Almost Wea who just made my friggin' week. Check out her fabulous version of the centerpieces I designed for MOH-Ho! Woot! Thanks girl, you don't know how much this means to crafter who is sent 100 miles away from her tools for a whole summer!

*Photo by Almost Wea

7 comments:

  1. come back and share more gems! (and stories of your travels)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this I wanted to let you know that I have made the thread tealight cover that you posted about here: http://mycoinpurse.blogspot.com/2009/03/diy-thread-led-tealight-cover.html

    I used gold metallic thread and I'm going to use them for table decorations at my wedding in August. I love them! I'll send you pictures! Thanks for all your hard work on writing DIYs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GT, you're awesome! Thanks for the love! You made MY week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ps... I'm doing the thread tealights too! I'm using dark brown hemp and cream crochet thread. Everyone loves these and I owe it all to your crafting prowess :D I'll definitely post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ liz: work has literally consumed my life but i sure hope to get back into things soon! thx for sticking 'round ;)

    @ Breeanna: so glad to hear, and i would LOVE to get a picture!

    @ Almost Wea: i can't wait to see photos of the big day, i'm sure it'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just wanted to let you know that i absolutely love your diy projects, your so creative! but i am curious what happened to the wedding invites temlate? i can't find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ .sheena.: thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! i had to take the invites template post off per the request of MOH-Ho's mom who was really unhappy with me showing her name and the city she lives in. i'm working on new pics so i can get that reposted (it's difficult right now since i'm working out of town). sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete