Things I Did Today
- Tried to DIY this really cute paper lantern that I pictured in my head, it did NOT work out.
- Wondered why the hell I was trying to make a stupid paper lantern.
Things On My To-Do List
- Start on those thank-you cards.
- Make a tea sachet with left over wedding tea that I have pictured in my head, which will inevitably suffer the same fate as that aforementioned lantern.
- Jamba Juice - they totally screwed us over at our wedding (we placed a catering order for our guests pre-ceremony and they never showed up) and I should boycott them forever... but I don't think I can.
- Eating everything, and then wanting to eat everything else, and then wondering where the hell the dessert is.
- I was once able to toss a flag or a rifle for at least 2 full rotations from under a fanning leg move and catch it properly.
- At age 19 (I think?), I passed out condoms in a wedding gown on a very busy city street in a promotional event for Durex, and my mug got on several local newspapers including the front page headline of one.
Now who to tag... hmm... any volunteers?